Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bard’s Tale 4

1. Back To Top | #21
    You’ll note that we still support six characters for the player to command along with two empty slots for summoned creatures.
    Obviously, this is still in development and there are things we’re not in love with yet. Namely, the characters on the HUD are still at a first pass. We will be updating their visual look and likely not have them bouncing around as they speak. And the visuals will only continue to improve as we layer on more VFX for world atmosphere, spells and combat effects, add additional post processing, upgrade the materials for the character models and greatly dial up the ambient life in scenes
    din mailul pentru backeri.
    Earth rotation is created by penguins running in circles around the south pole. Prove me wrong...

2. Back To Top | #22
    faza e ca merge pe unreal 4. asta parca e destul de nou. s-ar putea sa cam ceara resurse.

3. Back To Top | #23
    not really, depinde ce intelegi prin multe resurse.
    probabil cu ceva gen 970+, 290+ n-ai treaba. Depinde evident cat de mult incarca totul.
    oricum era cazul sa faci si tu upgrade la 7850
    Earth rotation is created by penguins running in circles around the south pole. Prove me wrong...

4. Back To Top | #24
    ai dreptate cu upgradeul
    insa sa ceri 290+ pt un dungeon crawler parca e cam mult. ce-i drept si arata.

5. Back To Top | #25
    Nick anterior: Draiden RaiJin-Roh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandea View Post
    faza e ca merge pe unreal 4. asta parca e destul de nou. s-ar putea sa cam ceara resurse.
    Gata, mi-am luat placa video sa nu mai tipe raziel la mine ca nu dau bani pe pc
    Season 4 : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Raijin-2740/career

Homepage ~ Youtube Channel

6. Back To Top | #26
    Gz

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12