Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Expeditions: Vikings

1. Back To Top | #1

Expeditions: Vikings

The Expeditions: Conquistador Kickstarter page has been updated with information of the sequel they are working on. You can participate in the guessing game of what the next title will be about.

GUESS THE NEXT EXPEDITIONS
    We’re going on a new Expedition! It has been two glorious years since the release of our Historical RPG Expeditions: Conquistador and to you, our wonderful community of Kickstarter backers and players we are pleased to announce a Sequel!
    Yes friends, it’s time again to gather a party of allies and explore new lands in search of riches, fame, and adventure. The question on the forefront of your minds might be, but where? Or more appropriately, when?!? Our official announcement will come next week, but until then, you are invited to have some fun with us and GUESS THE NEXT EXPEDITIONS on Facebook and Twitter!

tldr oficial reveal sapt viitoare

awesome, primul mi-a placut foarte mult

2. Back To Top | #2
    the most underrated game ever

3. Back To Top | #3

Expeditions: Viking Announced - Sequel to Historical RPG Expeditions: Conquistador

Copenhagen, Denmark -- May 20th, 2015 -- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced they have begun development on the second installment in their historical RPG Expeditions series, Expeditions: Viking. Set in the late 700’s A.D., Expeditions: Viking is a tactical RPG where players inherit the leadership of their clan and are charged with elevating their clan’s status by adventuring in far away lands and defending their home from their enemies both foreign and domestic.

With the announcement, Logic Artists has also revealed some details about the game. Building from the original designs of their first game Expeditions: Conquistador the Logic Artists team have also taken player suggestions to heart. Announcing that the Expeditions Sequel will have an upgradable player village which they must return to between expeditionary raids to build and protect. Over-land travel and combat will now exist as part of the same layer. Transitioning from unrestricted exploratory movement to turn-based combat smoothly. Additionally players will see their player character manifested in the game world not just as a Role-playing character for conversations and decision making (As was in the first of the Expeditions Series), but also visibly represented in travel and combat as a custom character.

“We are very excited to return to our roots in the RPG genre, and as developers from the Nordic region, to make a game in a setting that is a lot closer to home than anything we've done before”, said Jonas Wæver, Creative Director for Logic Artists.“We're improving on the Conquistador formula with deeper and more dynamic systems for character progression, combat abilities, role-playing, choice and consequence, and expanding on our favorite part of Conquistador: camping and wilderness survival”.

Expeditions: Viking is a Historically-themed RPG set in the Viking Age. As the new leader of a humble clan of farmers and fighters players must adventure into the unknown lands to the west to raid and/or trade their way to wealth, fame and glory. Will you rewrite history as a peaceful and benevolent trader? Or pave your road to Valhalla with the treasures and bones of your fallen enemies? Experience choice and consequence as never before in the much awaited addition to the Expeditions Series, Expeditions: Viking.

4. Back To Top | #4

5. Back To Top | #5

6. Back To Top | #6

7. Back To Top | #7

8. Back To Top | #8
    Arata chiar misto. Si mai misto daca urmaresti cumva si Vikings
    I am what I am. Someone has to be.

9. Back To Top | #9

10. Back To Top | #10
    EV pls dont suck pls dont suck

11. Back To Top | #11
    Release date 27 aprilie. Abia astept
    Procesor Intel I5-4670 @ 3.4 GHZ , placa de baza Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 ,ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Memorii Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual channel kit , carcasa Aerocool XPREDATOR X3 Evil Black Edition , hard disk Hard disk Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III, SSD Toshiba THNSNHxxxGCST 128GB SATA-III 2.5 inch

The happy life be these : the quiet mind , the equal friend, no grudge , no strife , wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care.

12. Back To Top | #12
    Damn, am auzit si eu de el in urma cu o saptamana. Arata grozav, abia astept sa apara. A jucat cineva Conquistador? Cum vi s-a parut?

Devs Play - Expeditions: Viking - The Northmen Raid - YouTube
    Expeditions: Viking - DEVS Play #2 - A Raid on Dumfries - YouTube

Mersi, cred ca il iau atunci.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 08-04-2017 at 11:11.
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

13. Back To Top | #13
    cumpara-l daca nu il ai (pe primul). hidden gem. initial l-am jucat pirat si apoi cumparat original. au trecut cativa ani. i need those achievements l-au mai si patchuit intre timp cu events

pt vikings a fost beta in martie dar am ratat

14. Back To Top | #14
    arata bine. astept finalul. 27.04.

15. Back To Top | #15
    bun spre f bun primul joc, merita cu siguranta jucat; am jucat beta si la asta vreo 10 ore, e cam la acelasi nivel cu primul insa sunt cateva chestii mici repetitive

16. Back To Top | #16
    Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Expeditions: Viking inca o saptamana (primul va fi free de diseara pe steam pana luni cred)

17. Back To Top | #17
    maine apare dracia, perfect pentru weekend lung
    Earth rotation is created by penguins running in circles around the south pole. Prove me wrong...

18. Back To Top | #18
    L-am luat si eu de pe Instant Gaming, e la un pret foarte bun.
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

19. Back To Top | #19

20. Back To Top | #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    L-am luat si eu de pe Instant Gaming, e la un pret foarte bun.
    16 euro e pomana . Are cateva buguri minore dar merita sprijiniti oamenii astia.
    Procesor Intel I5-4670 @ 3.4 GHZ , placa de baza Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 ,ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Memorii Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual channel kit , carcasa Aerocool XPREDATOR X3 Evil Black Edition , hard disk Hard disk Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III, SSD Toshiba THNSNHxxxGCST 128GB SATA-III 2.5 inch

The happy life be these : the quiet mind , the equal friend, no grudge , no strife , wisdom joined with simplicity,the night discharged of all care.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast