Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 3

1. Back To Top | #21
    o sa fie ultimul?

2. Back To Top | #22
    trailerul nu spune prea multe, pare mai mult un teaser, dar important e c-a fost anunțat și pe PC, deci 10/10
    Daca toate gainile, vitele, porcii samd erau gay, nu mai aveam fast food-uri, omlete dimineata, lapte, branza carne oua....

Un roman adevarat

3. Back To Top | #23
    Ma bucur ca vine si pe PC. Mi-a placut mult al doilea desi tot nu l-am terminat

4. Back To Top | #24

5. Back To Top | #25
    E3 2015: Dark Souls 3 is Everything I Want in a Dark Souls Sequel - IGN
    Dark Souls 3 not the last in the series, says Miyazaki | VG247

the third entry is “not the final product for the Dark Souls series”, but rather a turning point for the franchise
    Last edited by Sir Dracu; 17-06-2015 at 08:23.

6. Back To Top | #26
    Au dat vreun calendar ?
    Cand vine Dark Souls 3 ?
    Cand vin DLC-urile ?
    Cand vine DLC pass ?
    Si cand apare cireasa de pe tort: Dark Souls "Ultimate Wise Edition" ?
    The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Rocky Balboa

7. Back To Top | #27
    the hype is real!

8. Back To Top | #28
    -charge attacks
    -new weapon stances
    -fast omni directional combat, kinda like Bloodborne probably
    -rolling and attacking directions are very responsive
    -parries are more like they were in DS1
    -dedicated servers
    -DEDICATED SERVERS
    -presumably the soapstones are still there as they never saw or heard bells ringing
    -30 fps
    -Xbox One, PS4 and PC (presumably PC will be able to do 60 fps, no word on if the PC release will be later than console though)
    -parrying, riposting and backstabbing are almost exactly as they were in Dark Souls 1
    -soul level matchmaking again

in mare parte suna bine mai putin "-parrying, riposting and backstabbing are almost exactly as they were in Dark Souls 1"

9. Back To Top | #29
    Pe mine m-a cam plictisit rapid PvP, nu stiu de ce... nu mi se pare ceva cursiv si elegant...
    Ar fi fain sa faca un coop mai special gen bosi ce sa nu-i dai jos fara inca 3 langa tine, etc.
    Inca mai vreau o versiune de demon souls pe PC...
    The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Rocky Balboa

10. Back To Top | #30

11. Back To Top | #31

12. Back To Top | #32
    Dupa Dark Souls 3 au zis ca vor face ceva open world (nu ca Skyrim ci mai degraba ca Zelda). More RPG/Exploration, yay!

Chiar si DS3 pare o tranzitie in acest sens.

Si daca prind si o versiune cu Occulus Rift... ce sa vreau mai mult de la serie?
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

13. Back To Top | #33

14. Back To Top | #34
    "-30 fps" ..not on PC!

Mi-a placut tot ce am auzit de Dark Souls 3, mai ales preview-ul de la Gamespot.
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

15. Back To Top | #35
    Sper sa nu-l faca mmorpg dupa DS3. Oricum de abia astept sa apara.

16. Back To Top | #36

17. Back To Top | #37

18. Back To Top | #38

19. Back To Top | #39

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

20. Back To Top | #40
    Gamersyde HQ Uncompressed Trailer Gamescom 2015 pentru cei interesati:

Dark Souls III - GC: Gameplay Reveal - High quality stream - Gamersyde
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast