Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 3

1. Back To Top | #61
    Fast Travel
    Players can expect to use fast travel from the very beginning of the game, much like Dark Souls II. Miyazaki wants to keep the convenience aspects from previous titles, unless they interfere with game design.

Respecialization
    While Miyazaki is unsure if the “Soul Vessel” item will be available in Dark Souls III, he says there will be a method for players to reallocate stat points so that they can change builds around without having to create a completely new character. “I’m not sure if the same sort of item will be implemented, but there will be a method for players to re-assign souls,” Miyazaki says.

New Game+
    New Game+ will look more like Dark Souls II than other games, with new weapons, items, and reconfigured enemy locations and placements to keep the surprises and exploration elements fresh in Dark Souls III. Of particular note is that bonfire ascetics will not be returning, so players will be unable to artificially + zones.

Durability
    Miyazaki’s take on durability is that Dark Souls III will find a happy medium between the two extremes of Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. “Still tuning the balance, but I personally think that the weapons in Dark Souls II break a little too easily. This was implemented intending for the players to try out many types of weapons, but even so, I felt they broke too quickly. However, in Dark Souls I, they didn’t break enough, and so I’m hoping to find a good balance for Dark Souls III. “

Summoning And Invasion
    If you were worried that Dark Souls III would be shifting toward Bloodborne’s bell summons, not to worry; it will have the standard summoning system found in Dark Souls and Dark Souls II, and will use soul level for matching, not soul memory. Here’s something interesting – Miyazaki states that players won’t be locked behind consumable items for invasion; they’ll be able to do so as they wish without having to worry about keeping stocked up on cracked red orbs.

Hidden Walls
    Hidden walls will still be there for players to find in Dark Souls III, but forget walking to each section of a zone and tapping the interact button – they’ll be tied to attacking again, like the first Dark Souls. “This is due to my thinking behind this type of feature,” Miyazaki says. “I like to have coincidences happen during battles, or accidental reveals due to swinging weapons around, randomly shooting arrows. I want to implement this sort of surprise discovery in a natural way when playing the game.”

-Tutorial won't be fight the impossible monster and die this time.
    -No part cutting to get equipment.
    -Item trading with certain NPCs is back.
    -Moonlight Greatsword is back.
    -Aiming for six player multiplayer.
    -Easier to summon helper NPCs.
    -Covenants are back and easier to understand.
    -New ailment, frostbite, drains stamina and hinders recovery when cold.
    -Bosses can "heat-up" and get new moves during battle.

2. Back To Top | #62
    Ok,nu mai am de ce sa ma plang.Suna excelent tot ce e enumerat mai sus,mai ales partea de pvp.Sa vina!

3. Back To Top | #63

4. Back To Top | #64

5. Back To Top | #65
    Nick anterior: Sychostone Darthstone's Avatar
    Pai, pentru downgrade le trebuie ceva timp, normal.

6. Back To Top | #66

7. Back To Top | #67
    ^ Legat de release date..ala e doar pentru japonezi.

//Edit: Dark Souls III gets April 2016 release date
    Last edited by Darkhol0w; 17-09-2015 at 05:39.
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

8. Back To Top | #68
    Embrace the Darkness on April, 2016!

Today is a good day for all Dark Souls fans as Bandai Namco Entertainment unveils new information

The famed publisher and developer revealed that the 3rd episode of the acclaimed Dark Souls series for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will be released on April, 2016 in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Australasia!

Fans eager to get their hands on Dark Souls III can apply for the Network Stress Test sessions*. Network Stress test is designed to allow elected testers to play the game for various tech verifications and is intended for a quality improvement of the final product. The Network Stress Test will be available on PlayStation 4:

Information
    Game server load evaluation
    Multiplayer gameplay evaluation
    Game balance evaluation

Registering

September 18th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST to Sunday, October 4th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST (planned)

Network Stress Test sessions

Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
    Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
    Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST

Register from now on for the Network Stress Test on DarkSouls3.com

Dark Souls III will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on April, 2016.

* Slots are limited and users are randomly selected

bandainamcoent.eu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9hgpsuW9to

9. Back To Top | #69
    ^ Ma bucur ca nu au dat delay la versiunea de PC.

Can't wait!

// Tweet for the date here: https://twitter.com/dengekionline/st...45595868540928
    Last edited by Darkhol0w; 17-09-2015 at 17:12.
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

10. Back To Top | #70

11. Back To Top | #71
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXWcrJ1w3U enb podcast

DkS3, BB DLC, TGS, Breast Physics versus Jump Physics [Poison Arrow]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvuw4oCdKeo Exclusive Footage of Dark Souls III's Academy Assassin
    Last edited by Capcaunu; 20-09-2015 at 10:19.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

12. Back To Top | #72

13. Back To Top | #73
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

14. Back To Top | #74
    Imagini noi din Dark Souls III
    imi place directia artistica. l-as incerca numai pt asta.

15. Back To Top | #75

16. Back To Top | #76

17. Back To Top | #77
    Din punct de vedere grafic nu mi se pare vreun pas inainte demn de mentionat. Sangele ala arata ca un kkt cand dai in inamici, tot praful care se ridica cand calci pe cutii nu prea isi are rostul, focul de la bombe arata fals. Ma asteptam sa adauge niste hit finisheruri mai deosebite, sa le sara capul o mana, ceva mai artistic. Pana acuma mi se pare un ds2 cu sweetfx 2.0. Daca ii fac downgrade ulterior la grafica cum au facut cu precedentul atunci chiar ca e penibil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTahMDYU2bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og6oBjxyPjA ( cat de repede bea flask-ul...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imdkPyXteGY ( spoilers )

18. Back To Top | #78
    de acord cu ce zici dar nu cred ca se astepta cineva la vreo surpriza placuta dpdv al graficii,mai ales dupa downgrade-ul din ds2

19. Back To Top | #79
    Sa vedem cum sunt si alte zone, pana acum au aratat doar zona aia cu orasul cetate sau ce mai e; si in celelalte doua jocuri, au fost zone care aratau meh, iar altele erau spectaculoase Mai sunt 6 luni pana la lansare, mai e timp de finisare grafica

20. Back To Top | #80
    La gameplay ma asteptam la ceva mai mult, sa evolueze oleaca cu stilu de bataie; sa faci parry la 2 inamici in acelasi timp daca tot ai un scut mai mare decat personajul, sa te folosesti de environment interactables, ( si aici nu zic de impinsul in prapastie...), poate ceva mai mult gore daca tot se vrea a fi o atmosfera sumbra si gotica, nu sangele ala penibil care mi se pare deranjant.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast