Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade II

1. Back To Top | #1

Mount & Blade II

"Hi, I'm Mikail Yazbeck, a designer and producer in Taleworlds Entertainment. I am currently designing Mount&Blade 2, and also finishing up my development duties on With Fire And Sword..."

There's literally nothing else 'official' about the sequel, but there's a long thread about that vid on the TaleWorlds forums:

Mount&Blade 2

2. Back To Top | #2

3. Back To Top | #3
    Oooooowww yeaaaaaaahhhh
    From all the things I lost
    I miss my mind the most!

4. Back To Top | #4
    Unul dintre putinele jocuri pe care le mai astept. Sper sa se axeze mai mult pe partea de strategie si kingdom management totusi; fara moduri ca Floris, Warband devenea repetitiv la un moment dat.

5. Back To Top | #5

6. Back To Top | #6
    Trailerul ala e jenant de prost

Noroc cu b-roll footage asta

7. Back To Top | #7

Inca un trailer care pare sa fie aproape identic cu cel vechi doar ca vedem si cateva secunde din "settlement management" (pe la 0:55) de care nu auzisem.

Pe langa asta mai sunt cateva informatii noi aparute pe reddit, si traduse dintr-un interviu de la gamescom

Sieges and Fief Management.

Armağan specifically talks about the planning stages of sieges. Like having a catapult in the middle, a ram coming from the left, a siege tower on the right, etc. So you can decide where each siege equipment is going to be.

They mention managing the taxes of your fiefs and building improvements that are seemingly visible this time around. You also seem to be able to decide how hard peasants work though they could always riot against you if you work them to death. And apparently some cultural qualities will affect how willing they are when it comes to paying taxes or working. This last part isn't full implemented yet.

Every village has 4 spots where they can produce various things but that is also dependent on the resources they have around them. A village with an iron mine creates iron but if they aren't next to a sea, they can't produce fish, etc. You can decide what each village produces based on what you think will be profitable. An area with an abundance of grain is unlikely to pay much for it but if they lack iron and you have a mine, that's gonna make you rich.

It seems the soldiers could also revolt and the AI plays by the same rules. They also need to adjust their economy and manage their people. So it won't just be the player faction that faces riots and revolts.

Voice-Acting and Storyline

The main story doesn't interfere too much with the sandbox nature of the game but gives you some missions and goals in the beginning to show you the ways of the world. It leaves you to decide how you want to roll but starts giving more important and bigger missions later on, as you approach the end of the storyline.

The companions also have quests that you can choose to do. All of the story parts are voice acted. The rest of the game has short voice-acted parts when entering a dialogue with people but that's about it.

Companions

The interviewer said they have about 60 of them. They probably won't get along so it is highly unlikely that you can have a 60 companion army without modding of some sort.

Board Games

Apparently there isn't just a single one. Each culture has a game of its own and there are 6 cultures. The taverns will have the games running based on the culture.

Combat System

The interview comments on the combat system being a bit easier to learn but harder to master than Warband. Armağan continues to say that they added some subtle stuff but didn't want to change it up too much. Gives more importance to legwork and timing and even talks about some attacks being faster if they're carrying the momentum of a previous swing.

Weather on the World Map

Weather on the world map affects movement speed and food consumption, etc. But they're yet to implement how the weather changes the battle.

Release Date

Armağan says they can't give one because they don't really know themselves but his guess is "sometime next year". So 2016.

8. Back To Top | #8
    misto noile optiuni tactice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8AYtiaaFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8AYtiaaFE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8AYtiaaFE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

9. Back To Top | #9
    Mda, dar e acelasi spam de atacuri ca in primul, ma asteptam la niste miscari noi de combat, ca dezarmari, knockdowns, , chestii de moral in timpul luptei etc. O sa fie in continuare o imbecilitate sieges, ca stai si te uiti 20 de minute cum dau unii in altii fara nici o tactica
    Asus Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO, Intel® Core™ i7-4790K, 4.0GHz, Gigabyte NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980, Kingston HyperX BEAST 8GB DDR3 CL9 , Super Flower Golden King 750W, NZXT Switch 810 Gunmetal Full Tower EATX

10. Back To Top | #10

11. Back To Top | #11

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

12. Back To Top | #12
    eu nu prea inteleg de ce insista cu font-ul/interfata aia.numai pe mine ma zgarie pe ochi?

13. Back To Top | #13
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbla...uvo_a_form_of/

sper sa nu afecteze modding-ul, in caz ca e adevarat

14. Back To Top | #14
    Nu are nicio treaba. Total War Warhammer foloseste Denuvo si este modabil.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

15. Back To Top | #15
    nu e vorba de asta, ci de dificultate.usurinta e unul din motivele pt care arpg-urile de la betheda au cele mai mari comunitati de modding

la jc3 mp au spus ca denuvo a facut treaba f dificila in primele cateva luni

16. Back To Top | #16
    Uita-te peste modurile la TWW, sunt cam la ce te asteptai de la modderii Total War. Totul depinde de developeri si ce vor sa faca.

17. Back To Top | #17

18. Back To Top | #18
    Arata bine si apreciez fluiditatea din combat : nu te mai opresti de parca ai aruncat ancora cand te lovesti de alt cal, atacurile sunt ceva mai rapide, controlul pare mai bun. Din pacata sigur asteptam pana ina 2018 dupa el ( ceea ce inseamna 2019 pt modurile bune sa migreze pe noul engine :| )
    Asus Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO, Intel® Core™ i7-4790K, 4.0GHz, Gigabyte NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980, Kingston HyperX BEAST 8GB DDR3 CL9 , Super Flower Golden King 750W, NZXT Switch 810 Gunmetal Full Tower EATX

19. Back To Top | #19
    Ei au tot insistat pana acum ca jocul iese anul asta.

20. Back To Top | #20
    Asta presupunand ca nu vor sa il lase la preorder cateva luni pe Steam, cum se practica acum. Si ca nu vor face early access/beta , chestie care iar este la moda. Si ca jocul este aproape gata, desi sunt destule lucruri care nu au fost prezentate inca si nici nu a fost testat mai de nimeni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast