Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Torment: Tides of Numenera

1. Back To Top | #81
    Tre' sa fii putinel naiv sa crezi ca va iesi inainte de 2016 Jocul asta e cel mai asteptat de mine in momentul de fata, acolo sus impreuna cu Kingdom Come Deliverance.
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

2. Back To Top | #82
    As a fresh set of eyes on the project I can tell you it's shaping up to be the awesome experience you all expect and deserve. However, to maintain the quality standard we've set for ourselves, we can't rush through these final stages to get it out the door. Instead, we're going to take the time we need on Torment: Tides of Numenera, which means we are planning a 2016 release.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

3. Back To Top | #83
    Ce surpriza. Not.
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

4. Back To Top | #84
    E de bine, ma panicam daca spuneau ca-l lanseaza anul asta. In ultimul video am vazut niste mecanici de joc superbe si un joc nefinisat... Prefer sa mai astept o jumatate de an, decat sa ma chinui cu un combat care nu functioneaza cum trebuie ca in Pillars sau TW3.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

5. Back To Top | #85
    Chris here. Our team is continuing to work hard on getting the Beta Test ready to deliver to you. Torment is in that exciting stage where things are coming together rapidly, and it's been amazing over the last few months to see so many elements of the game take shape. We want to continue cleaning up some rough edges so that you can have the best experience possible. For that reason, we are planning to release the Torment Beta Test early next year so we can deliver a more polished and complete Beta Test.

full release prin toamna 2016 probabil
    si un screen nou https://cdn.inxile-entertainment.com.../1920x1080.jpg

6. Back To Top | #86
    dayum, arata bine
    e perfect timeline-ul.
    termin si eu divinity original sin EE pana in ianuarie, in ianuarie ma reapuc de pillars ca sa il joc cu cele 2 exp., si la sf. anului vine numenera
    Earth rotation is created by penguins running in circles around the south pole. Prove me wrong...

7. Back To Top | #87
    Here we are in 2016, 17 years after the original Planescape Torment hit the scene and became a cult classic. This is finally the year for the spiritual successor to become a reality. I’m proud to tell you that Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta will be coming to all eligible backers during the week of January 17th and to Steam Early Access on the 26th of January. The team is incredibly passionate about this game and it shows in every aspect of their work. Having the opportunity to create a wholly original experience and intricate world is exactly why we got in the games business to begin with.

8. Back To Top | #88
    woohoo, cat o sa coste in ea?

9. Back To Top | #89
    Cam aiurea sa faci early access la un RPG , strica farmecul primului run
    Asus Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO, Intel® Core™ i7-4790K, 4.0GHz, Gigabyte NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980, Kingston HyperX BEAST 8GB DDR3 CL9 , Super Flower Golden King 750W, NZXT Switch 810 Gunmetal Full Tower EATX

10. Back To Top | #90
    pai ar trebui sa le multumesti celor mai nerabdatori, imbunatatesc placerea celorlalti prin reportarea problemelor.

11. Back To Top | #91
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

12. Back To Top | #92

13. Back To Top | #93

14. Back To Top | #94
    dis gon be good!
    Earth rotation is created by penguins running in circles around the south pole. Prove me wrong...

15. Back To Top | #95
    Aoleu imi taie tot cheful consola aia pe jumatate de ecran.
    Χ Ξ Σ

16. Back To Top | #96
    - Consola apare doar la anumite interacţiuni. Fallout 1 şi 2 aveau un ecran minuscul şi tot au fost bune.

17. Back To Top | #97
    Stiu asta,dar tot ma deranjaza.Fallout 1&2 au fost realizate acum aproape 1000 de ani.Macar s-o faca resizeable.
    Χ Ξ Σ

18. Back To Top | #98
    da, arata ca un cacat aia pe juma' de ecran, de altfel tot hudul mi se pare nasol

19. Back To Top | #99
    Cam asa era si in PST, fiind un succesor spiritual si un joc bazat pe multe dialoguri si text nu stiu de ce sunteti surprinsi. Oricum e placeholder mai toata interfata.

20. Back To Top | #100
    Jocul de abia intra in beta si baietii au sarit deja la aparate ) mie mi se pare ca arata exact asa cum ma asteptam si imi doream, lumea pare atmosferica, pliiiin de text (zicea bossu' ca are mai multe randuri de dialog ca toata trilogia lotr laolalta), un sistem suuuuper interesant de personalizare a personajului, tot ce trebuie la un rpg. Ce ma deranjeaza putin e animatia in miscare, dar se mai poate lucra la asta.
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast