Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

1. Back To Top | #21
    Banned
    Republica Bananiera Romanistan, Bucuzbekistan
    Mi-ar fi fost greu de imaginat sa joc urmatorul Deus Ex fara Adam Jensen.
    Banuiesc ca va fi un prequel din moment ce

protagonistul a dat coltul in jocul trecut

Sunt sanse sa-l lanseze anul asta?

2. Back To Top | #22
    Deus Ex: HR a fost un prequel in caz ca nu stiai. Adam Jensen a fost un nimeni pana la ultimul joc din serie, JC Denton a fost si ramane si acum tatal lor in seria asta.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

3. Back To Top | #23
    Nick anterior: OutOfMyMind Out Of My Mind's Avatar
    Shhh. Deus Ex a inceput si s-a terminat cu Adam Jensen.
    Dar de ce a tras el concluzia din spoiler? Ca nu e chiar asa.

4. Back To Top | #24
    Poate ca nu stie ca sunt mai multe finaluri.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

5. Back To Top | #25
    Nah. Cred insa ca a uitat sa il rejoace.

6. Back To Top | #26
    Nick anterior: Sychostone Darthstone's Avatar
    Prequel la prequel. Nice!

7. Back To Top | #27
    Dap. O sa fie shooter, in WW2.

8. Back To Top | #28
    Ei, asa da. Sa faca arborele de skilluri mai bun si o data alese unele, gata, ramai pe ramura aia.

9. Back To Top | #29

10. Back To Top | #30
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel01 View Post
    Poate ca nu stie ca sunt mai multe finaluri.

Stiu ma ca are mai multe finaluri (am salvat dinainte si le-am rulat pe toate patru).

Quote Originally Posted by Out Of My Mind View Post
    Nah. Cred insa ca a uitat sa il rejoace.
    L-am rejucat asta-iarna.

Ziceam ca ar fi prequel daca producatorii ar lua in considerare finalul in care

protagonistul alegea autodistrugerea
    si in schimb, ar explora trecutul lui Adam Jensen.
    Daca marea majoritatea au ales finalul respectiv si producatorii decid sa faca o continuare, inseamna ca

Adam Jensen a inviat sau a supravietuit autodistrugerii ?
    Ar suna cam aiurea.

11. Back To Top | #31
    Sunt sigur ca accentul nu cade pe Jensen, nu in sensul incat sa merite asa ceva.

12. Back To Top | #32
    Banned
    Acum am vazut ca Deus Ex 4 e plasat in 2029.......si Adam Jensen e viu si in putere!

Deci, asta inseamna ca cei care au ales finalul cu "autodistrugerea" nu sunt luati in considerare.
    Last edited by Tactician Shooter; 08-04-2015 at 00:18.

13. Back To Top | #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Shooter View Post
    Acum am vazut ca Deus Ex 4 e plasat in 2029.......si Adam Jensen e viu!

pffff....deci, asta inseamna ca cei care au ales finalul cu "autodistrugerea" nu sunt luati in considerare.
    - No consequences of player decisions in Human Revolution, not a single ending will be a canon.
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

14. Back To Top | #34
    Banned
    Oricum, e cam naspa ca efectele deciziilor din HR nu au un impact in noul joc asa cum se intampla la Witcher.

15. Back To Top | #35
    Noul joc are loc 2 ani mai tarziu fata de HR dar e prequel la HR. Ok
    N-ai cum sa faci ceva dintr-o tara in care 7,4 milioane sunt spalati pe creier

16. Back To Top | #36
    From this month's Game Informer issue. Sounds super sexy:

-Takes place in 2029, 2 years after Human Revolution
    -Listed as single-player, no mention of multiplayer
    -Jensen is part of a covert, goverment-sponsored task force called Task Force 29, a new bracnh of Interpol, to combat a new breed of terrorism
    -Jensen doesn't full trust Task Force 29, also feeds intel to another covert organization called the Juggernaut Collective
    -In true Deus Ex fashion, you often receive conflicting missions, neither can be fully trusted
    -Boss encounters are designed in a way to allow players to approach any way they want (stealth, full combat, etc)
    -Eidos won't comment on which ending it considers canon but is trying to string together different parts of each ending for the overall background of Mankind Divided
    -Story is in many ways a story of redemption for Jensen
    -The story they're telling is building to events that take place in the original Deus Ex
    -With Mankind Divided, they're exploring the original game's past; "Is the depiction of past events from the original Deus Ex true? Will we discover stuff we never knew?"
    -Added a lot of diversity to the environments
    -Females are also now part of the regular enemies in the game
    -One of Jensen's missions takes him to Utulek Station in Prague, now a ghetto for augmented individuals
    -It is nicknamed "Golem City", based on the real life Kowloon Walled City
    -Shops line the streets, temporary housing units stacked on one another reaching upwards toward the sky; claustrophobic atmosphere
    -Mission to track down a leader of an aug group, but police have captured the informant
    -Can choose to butter up the informant's wife for clues or cause a scene with the police
    -Alternatively Jensen can bypass this area of the game altogether and find the leader's hideout on his own
    -Mentions Jensen engaging in tense conversation with the leader, resulting in a diplomatic solution or violence
    -Transhumans (augs) referred to as "clanks" by police
    -"You can go full combat or full stealth throughout any part of the game"
    -Side quests meant to be more meaningful; ex. players can choose to make deals with criminal organizations and its mob boss might call in a favor later interrupting main missions
    -Doesn't want fetch quests, the team sees the extra quests as a way to explore the main themes of the game more deeply
    -Features twice as many augmentations as Human Revolution
    -Aug examples:

Tesla: little darts pop out of Jensen's knuckles allowing him to tag enemies and take them out quietly
    Silent Run: Allows Jensen to move quickly across any floor without making a sound (can combine with cloaking)
    C.A.S.I.E.: Allows Jensen to analyze the mental state of individuals, helping him to respond adequately in conversations
    PEPS Gun: Non-lethal weapon that pops out of Jensen's bionic arm and fires a concussive blast allowing him to knock an enemy out, kill him or flee

-Augmentation features can be assigned on the d-pad for quick selection
    -Augmentations consume a fixed amount of energy, when Jensen stops using them he regains a portion of it
    -Can still refill his augs completely with bio cells, Eidos wants the recharge mechanic to encourage using augs more liberally
    -New remote hack augmentation allows Jensen to activate shortcuts through areas to pass enemies
    -No plan for Human Revolution saves to carry over, but Eidos is planning for a franchise now, want to expand further after HR's success
    -No plans for a Deus Ex MMO
    -Eidos noted fans who played stealthily enjoyed the game more so spent several years iterating on gunplay
    -Mankind Divided's moment-to-moment action plays out like a series of set-piece moments, a 'remarkable feat' considering nothing is scripted
    -Jensen can adjust his weapons at any point mid-battle, changing ammo type, firing pattern, scopes, etc
    -Some enemies have external tech like exoskeletons and mechs to combat Jensen
    -Variety of enemies have a diversity of weapons, augments, or other high-tech combat tools, some have high-jump abilities, etc
    -Focused on making A.I. more aggressive, flanking, etc
    -Certain elements of the environment now react to combat
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

17. Back To Top | #37
    Some screens from Game Informer mag:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided-deus-ex-1.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-deus-ex-2.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-de-4.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-de-3.png

18. Back To Top | #38
    Banned
    -Listed as single-player, no mention of multiplayer
    Pacat, ma asteptam sa aiba multiplayer, cat de fun ar fi fost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhol0w View Post
    Some screens from Game Informer mag:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided-deus-ex-1.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-deus-ex-2.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-de-4.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided-de-3.png

N-ar fi rau daca ar scoate "galbenul" ala de tot.

Quote Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
    Noul joc are loc 2 ani mai tarziu fata de HR dar e prequel la HR. Ok
    De cate ori sa ma repet ca nu am vazut features la momentul respectiv si mi-am retras ideea ca ar fi prequel cand am vazut ca viitorul joc nu ia in considerare deciziile din jocul anterior?
    Am vazut ca jocul are loc in 2029, dar voi o tineti talanga doar ca sa puneti de un flame ori ca sa trollati?
    Last edited by Tactician Shooter; 08-04-2015 at 09:16.

19. Back To Top | #39

20. Back To Top | #40
    This isn't a democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast