Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

1. Back To Top | #41

2. Back To Top | #42
    Ei, sa nu imi zici ca apare anul asta! ar fi super veste.

3. Back To Top | #43
    pai deja poti face preorder la ei pe site, 2015 pare posibil dar in aceeasi masura poate fi si amanat

4. Back To Top | #44
    Epic awesomeness!!! Jensen is back!
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

5. Back To Top | #45
    Arata foarte bine trailer-ul, dar sa nu ne lasam pacaliti. Actiunea din CGI trailer-ul la Human Revolution a fost cam pe langa ce se intampla in joc pentru ca trailer-ul era facut de alta companie.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

6. Back To Top | #46

7. Back To Top | #47
    Nick anterior: razvaldinho10 TheDriller's Avatar

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Square Enix has announced the continuation of the famous cyberpunk series Deus Ex. The new part was subtitled Mankind Divided, it will tell us about how the future society was divided into castes augmented and ordinary people. In the middle of the action will be our old friend Adam Jensen - the protagonist of the game.

As in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the events unfold in different parts of the world. For example, in Prague, Czech Republic, Jensen will have to sort things out with Victor Marchenko - an officer in the so-called Coalition of Human augmented (Augmented Rights Coalition).

The choice offers two styles of play: "quiet" passage and open battle. Artificial intelligence of enemies became better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution , play, respectively, will be more difficult. Enemies travel in groups and if suspected something was wrong, summoned colleagues together to explore the dark corners. No more single dummy.

In an open battle Jensen also have hard times: opponents bypass with flank attack of the entire group. Also at your disposal will go more useful implants. Now, Adam can not only see enemies through walls, but also scan them for electronics and ammunition. Hacker will allow the implant to hack turrets and computers at a distance (as in the Watch Dogs ).

Do you remember the blade in the hands of Jensen? In Mankind Divided is a lethal weapon will receive an alternative type of attack - Adam learned to shoot a crossbow as a blade. Fans of "noisy" passing too will be satisfied: Jensen blinds enemies smokescreen and with the help of X-ray vision shoots them from an automatic rifle.

For protection from enemy fire can be briefly activated nano-shield and then bullets will bounce off the chest of Adam. In general, mechanical augmentations of Human Revolution remained untouched, but the amount of improvement has increased markedly.

The plot of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided remains a mystery. Developers do not plan to migrate from a previous save of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution will not canonical.

For this reason, we have to say goodbye to some of their favorite characters, including and ( spoiler! ) pilot Farid Malik. In one of the missions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Farida plane was shot down on approach to the landing. Life charming pilot was in the hands of players: could repulse enemy offensive and save Malik or throw it to die at the crash site. In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the job we will deliver new pilot - Elias check.

Developers do not plan to transfer stored from the previous part of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution is not canonical.

The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a group of bandits in the next story mission.

Game development studio is engaged in Eidos Montreal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Release date will be announced later.

The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a squad of thugs in one of the story missions.

Announcement Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSs5b6y-YM

Screens:

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs

8. Back To Top | #48
    Sper sa aiba rezultate financiare bune jocul si sa se faca apoi un reboot la Deus Ex. THAT would be epic, in like... sfarsitul lumii de epic

9. Back To Top | #49

10. Back To Top | #50
    Da da, bun asa.
    #dedreapta #vincomunistii #tehnocratia #unitisalvam #binomul #DNASRI #codruta #nemtesc #sibiu #stenograme #interceptari #denunt

11. Back To Top | #51

12. Back To Top | #52

13. Back To Top | #53

14. Back To Top | #54
    http://i.imgur.com/Hr9vd05.jpg

Watch the Deus Ex #MankindDivided in-game reveal on June 16th at the @E3 Square Enix conference. #CantKillProgress

15. Back To Top | #55

16. Back To Top | #56
    cam mult pac pac
    Daca toate gainile, vitele, porcii samd erau gay, nu mai aveam fast food-uri, omlete dimineata, lapte, branza carne oua....

Un roman adevarat

17. Back To Top | #57
    Pana la urma se pare ca W3 nu o sa aiba concurenti la GOTY anul asta
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

18. Back To Top | #58
    E3 2015: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Release Window Announced - IGN

asa a fost si la HR, mult pac pac in trailere, ca altfel nu il cumpara nimeni. dar atata timp cat au zis ca e si mai stealth decat HR, e ok. trailerele sunt ca sa arate chestiile care iau ochii.

19. Back To Top | #59
    E o optiune la fel ca si in seria Hitman sau Splinter Cell, vrei 100% stealth sau poate vrei sa o iei razna si sa omori tot ce misca sau ceva intre, grafica pare in mare la fel iar muzica
    "You want me to fly in the back of a little tiny fighter aircraft with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he's invincible, home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam, and shoot it before it shoots me, you gotta be shitting me!"
    - Captain Jack Donovan

20. Back To Top | #60
    pare mult mai misto la skilluri, am vazut niste chestii misto. grafica e tot in nota aia, doar ca nu mai e cu galben si negru asa mult. dar arata bine. alt joc day 1 buy. chiar nu vad cum o pot da in gard cu el.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast