brat [Wii] Nintendo Wii in Romania - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Wii] Nintendo Wii in Romania

hey there

unfortunately romania didn't get a proper wii launch like the rest of the eu countries , thus the problem is that for now you can't get anything besides zelda or wii play (and i'm almost sure that even these 2 are already sold out) , the rest of the games will be available from january , the only place where you might find something is on the Publicitate area but again as of now there's little to find there wii related , xept for some guy who sells a wii with zelda+rayman for 500 euros

i for one am looking too for games + the console now , if i'll find some separate games i'll let you know , my advice would be to ask someone from your family to buy&send you some games over here for now , you'll be able to find stuff in romania only from mid january

Telekom - 300 - Thread
    Bummer that you didn't have a proper launch. I also bought Wii Play, its fun but not more then that but hey, I got an extra controller so I'm happy

All I can say is that the Wii lives up to its promises. Its an amazingly fun console I got really lucky, some guys I heard had preordered the console months before and still didn't get one. I called the 7th of December some shops and I got one I'll just have a look and see if Amazon or so also delivers in Romania otherwise I'll just buy them in two weeks when I'm back in Holland for the Christmas&New Year

Thnx for the advice

yeah if u think of the extra controller at that price it's just a bargain you can't refuse

as for the console itself i did get to play on it for the last weekend and i must say it's the party console extraordinaire for gamers and non-gamers , even with simplistic titles like wii sports in multiplayer it just owns

amazon does ship to romania , not so sure about the delivery time tho ^^

Muggs, are you sure Amazon ships software/games to Romania? I was under the impression they only ship CDs, DVDs and books to our country.

umm i'm not 100% sure now that you ask , i have colleagues who order dvd's regularly from there , and i thought games were accepted too

amazon.co.uk does not send to romania
    YM andreucu83 fara ADD va rog

Well its not that big of a problem. I will just pick up another game when I'm in Holland. For the lucky few who got a Wii and now are stuck without games I'm willing to bring some games from Holland to Romania for you to pick up at Bucharest Airport or Ploiesti. Regular (Holland) price of course and only a limited amount

m-au sunat cei de la tnt , a venit marfa !

silviu la voi mai sunt wiimotes ?

Problems with Wii 24Connect

ciao,
    scuze typing in english but my romanian is varza,
    so, iam Wii-ing since 2 weeks ago and as you all know... RULEZ!!!
    all works just smooth and i see mega potentail of this lil box
    and ofkorz there is one BUT.

Nu merge 24Connect!
    Yes iam heving wirelles router, yes i did agree on all Internet agreements and shit, and yes i did all upgrades

any idea what to do?

ps
    where i see my Mii #?

m

your mii (console) number is on your addres book's first page , just press left once when you open your addres book , as for wii connect , check the settings , make sure that it's set to be always on in the WiiConnect24 menu, i can't think of something else , it works just fine for me , does the rest work ? opera and weather , virtual console ?

Daca vrei sa mearga WiiConnect24 nu trebuie sa setezi Romania in meniul de tari...
    Si eu m-am chinuit mult pana mi-a dat prin cap sa schimb.

10x wiiplay.ro

Jerry DHB14 - Last post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123