brat Cont oficial pe YouTube

Thread: Cont oficial pe YouTube

iv3

Cont oficial pe YouTube

Cum pot sa fac un cont oficial pentru un site care se ocupa cu reviews. Gen IGNentertainment
    adica HTML in header si poza mereu prezenta deasupra videoului. Find us on ...etc...
    Si poza exemplu de sub titlu http://i4.ytimg.com/u/Ky1dAqELo0zrOt...jpg?v=4bb4ed34

DHB14 - 300 - Thread
    cred ca trebuie sa fie partener youtube

PET
    Imaginea sus cred ca poti sa ti-o pui fara sa fii partener. N-am incercat inca. Vezi prin setari.
    if ($yourehappyAndYouKnowIt) {
    clapyourhands;
    }

Trebuie sa fii partener Youtube pt. a pune poza acolo. Uite cateva info:

Partner Application FAQ

Why should I become a YouTube Partner?

For more information on the benefits of becoming a partner, please see the Partner Benefits page.

How long does the application process take?

Due to the large volume of applications we receive which require screening, we are unable to offer a time estimate on when your application will be processed.
    You will need an approved AdSense account. You can set this account up in advance of your partnership approval.

How do YouTube Partners earn money?

Our Partner Program enables creators and producers of original content to earn money from their videos on YouTube through revenue sharing. You can earn revenue by allowing relevant advertisements to be displayed with your videos, or by making them available for rental via streaming.

How much money will I make?

There are no guarantees under the YouTube Partner agreement about how much you will be paid. Please visit the case studies above for examples of partners who have done well with the program.

What types of music content are eligible?

We are looking for all types of original music video content across all different genres.

Can I still participate in the program if I do not hold rights to the music content?

No, we can only accept partners who hold global rights to their music videos.

Does a cover song classify as an original music video?

We currently do not allow videos of artists singing cover songs into our partner program unless the artist has obtained full synchronization and performance rights. Cover songs are performances of songs that were previously recorded or commercially released by someone else. Read our Help Center article for more information.

Do you accept audio as part of the program?

No, at this time we accept music video submissions only.

What type of ads will run on my content?

If you choose ad-supported videos, the ads are chosen automatically by our system, based on a number of contextual factors such as video category. If you choose streaming rentals, no ads will be shown.

I applied to become a YouTube Partner, but was not accepted. Why not?

We are currently focusing on accepting users who regularly produce videos intended for viewing by a wide audience or who publish popular or commercially successful videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online). In evaluating applications, we look at various factors including but not limited to the popularity of the user's videos, number of subscribers, the user's involvement with the YouTube community, and the user's track record of compliance with the YouTube terms of service.
    I am already a partner and have questions.

Where can I get help?

Please visit our Partner Help Center.

DHB14 - 728 - Last Post