Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne

1. Back To Top | #1

Red face Bloodborne

Project Beast PS4 - Imgur next gen?

Implicati si Sony Japan (ei au drepturile pt Demon Souls din ce stiu <<< btw, cel mai atmosferic joc din Serie)
    Poate asta e proiectul secret al lui Miyazaki.

discuss

PS: nu e confirmat, dar n-as zice fake, au existat astfel de poze si inainte unor jocuri souls. Sa vedem ce o sa fie la E3
    Last edited by Xander; 11-06-2014 at 16:03.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

2. Back To Top | #2
    Arata foarte bine, dar sigur va fi PS4 exclusive. Which is just too bad ..
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

3. Back To Top | #3
    Vazut mai devreme pe NeoGAF.

Makes sense, considerand ca mare parte din senior staff-ul lui Demon's & Dark sunt disparuti de pe credits-ul DkS2-ului. Si also makes sense PS4-exclusive. Yay

Calmly waiting for more news.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 02-05-2014 at 23:32.
    The last thing I saw with my own eyes was the bleached interior of the medical lab in Earth's orbit, right before they froze me for the journey into the void darkness, to a destination that I felt mythical. When I opened them again I saw the blue dials of my hud and readouts of my systems. I screamed. With my new machine lungs I screamed and screamed and heard the others scream through my audio systems. We were changed.

4. Back To Top | #4

time to save money for PS4

EDIT 2: if you need more proof, here are 2 GAF insiders hinting/outright confirming it
    BruceLeeRoy
    NeoGAF - View Single Post - RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]
    GAF insider DemonNite (and Sony employee) teasing this months ago, back in January in fact
    NeoGAF - View Single Post - From Software: Dark Souls II might/maybe/possibly come to PS4 and Xbox One in future
    NeoGAF - View Single Post - Nintendo too focused on Japan, MS too focused on N.America, Sony win by default?

EDIT 3: DemonNite has been dropping hints since 2013
    NeoGAF - View Single Post - Hiroshi Kawano and Shuhei Yoshida talk PS4 in Japan

EDIT 4 famousmortimer too, although he is not as good a source, still counts for something
    NeoGAF - View Single Post - Swedish retailer lists Demon's Souls 2 and Evolve(?) for PS4

EpicNameBro "Whether it's DeS2 or not, it looks new and interesting... so yeah, Nelson's got it omg OMG OMGGG"
    "I just really hope they evolve things a bit to keep them from getting too stale.The shotgun is nice
    The thing that really gets me is that this COULD end up being a wicked blend of A.Core and Souls mechanics. I hope it really is something new."

cel mai probabil o sa discute despre proiect in urmatorul lui video

----
    Originally Posted by EatChildren
    Cheerful reminder for the cry babies: games cost money to make. People, as in the developers, need to be paid cashmoney to spend hundreds of hours chipping away at their creations in order for them to come to fruition. If they don't have money, they cannot do this, because they need to eat, pay bills, feed families, buy cocaine, fuck hookers, and whatever else. No moneys, no games.

Enter the publisher. The developer often pitches a project they assuredly do not have money to pay for on their own. Publisher agrees to pay their wages and ensure the game actually gets made and shipped.

Catch: Publishers often have requirements to sweeten their end of the deal. This is fair. This is business. Because it's their goddamn money paying for a game that would otherwise not exist.

Example: Bayonetta 2. SEGA partially funded a project they technically owned, pitched by Platinum Games. SEGA ultimately decided "fuck that" and pulled the plug. Enter Nintendo, who struck a deal to finish paying for the project. Ergo, Wii U exclusive.

This is the same case, most likely. Project Beast/Demon's Souls 2 needed funding. Those people making the game need someone to pay their wage, so they can make the goddamn game, and eat/shit/fuck. Sony is, by all rumours, funding this project. No Sony, no game as you see it.

Hence exclusivity.
    Last edited by Capcaunu; 03-05-2014 at 07:49.
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

5. Back To Top | #5
    Sper sa nu fie PS4 exclusive, de ce ar pierde banii de pe versiunea de PC? Don't get it. >.>
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

6. Back To Top | #6
    Pentru ca au nevoie de un iepure ca sa vanda consola in Japonia si nu numai. Presedintele SOny a fost mereu fan Souls.

Si pentru quote-ul de mai sus, pentru ca programatorii au nevoie de bani. Tokyo Game Show este in septembrie, poate aflam atunci data lansarii.

Damn sunt abia la pagina 37/98 pe neogaf :/

Poate era mai bine sa facem topicul la sectiunea console, poate il muta un moderator.
    O sa fie scumpa experienta, daca ai nevoie si de PS+. Dar daca o sa fie Miyazaki implicat... imi vand sufletu

btw Beast's Demon's Soul - Demon's Souls English Wiki (Demons Spoiler)

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

RUMOR: Project Beast... Demon's Souls 2? - YouTube EpicNameBro

day 1 pvp ))))) http://i.minus.com/ibnkVU8F2Y7yl.gif

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 23:27 ----------

VaatiVidya· SOULS NEWS: Demon's Souls 2 Leak - "Project Beast" - YouTube
    Last edited by Capcaunu; 04-05-2014 at 00:03.

7. Back To Top | #7
    Era de aşteptat ca Sony să fructifice cândva IP-ul, mai ales că s-au făcut de bacana cu DS. Mutarea genială e că nu s-au bulucit să scoată titlul pe PS3, ci au aşteptat să devină PS4 seller. Numai pe câteva pagini de NeoGaf am văzut zeci de oameni dispuşi să cumpere consola pentru jocul ăsta.

Resursele Sony + geniul lui Miyazaki = coup de foudre. Parcă sună prea frumos ca să fie adevărat, iar dacă e, aşteptările or să fie colosale, mai ales că lumea tânjeşte după acel "it" care i-a lipsit DS2-ului.

Cautiously optimistic, hyped like a motherfucker.

8. Back To Top | #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhol0w View Post
    Sper sa nu fie PS4 exclusive, de ce ar pierde banii de pe versiunea de PC? Don't get it. >.>
    Exclusivitate Sony, castiga bine de tot din chestia asta. Tocmai au fost cumparati de concernul ala mare, japan this, japan that, PS4 era inevitabil. Sa vedem ce scuze de downgrade mai baga acolo.

9. Back To Top | #9
    Imaginile imi amintesc de Solomon Kane. Beast Souls suna bine.
    I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems.

10. Back To Top | #10

11. Back To Top | #11

12. Back To Top | #12
    Proiectul se numeste Bloodborne (daca vede un moderator il rog sa schimbe numele topicului)

Bloodborne E3 2014 First TRAILER | EXCLUSIVE to PS4 - YouTube

Sa speram ca are si PVP

13. Back To Top | #13
    ps4 exclusive..nothing to do here

14. Back To Top | #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fablle View Post
    ps4 exclusive..nothing to do here
    Mda cam aceleasi sentimente le am si eu. Nu vine pe PC nu prea ma intereseaza.

M-am saturat sa vad jocuri care sunt tinute exclusiv doar ca sa isi masoare aia epeenul intre ei si Microsoft. Asa ca good riddance.
    "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh.You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension."

15. Back To Top | #15

16. Back To Top | #16
    Poate bagă şi-un beta prin toamnă-iarnă. Yum-yum, abia aştept.

17. Back To Top | #17
    N-are legatura cu niciun epeen, Sony e in spatele proiectului, normal ca va fi exclusiv pe platforma lor. La fel cum a fost si Demon's Souls, Bloodborne fiind un fel de succesor spiritual al acestuia.

Sa vedem cum se prezinta. Daca il fac cum trebuie, se poate dovedi un system seller la fel cum a fost DeS si mi-as lua PS4 pentru el.
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

18. Back To Top | #18
    http://a.pomf.se/vbeyjk.webm

Trailerul din care au fost făcute gif-urile.

19. Back To Top | #19
    ...the game is loosely modeled after Eastern Europe, with some research trips conducted in Romania and the Czech Republic.

Bloodborne's Victorian inspirations influence both setting and gameplay - Gematsu

----

"You get blood sucking it from corpses or items. Sucking too much blood will turn you into a beast which I suppose is this game’s Soul/Hollow form. The game will apparently become a lot harder to play/control when in beast mode. To become a human again you need human blood and is where the online component comes into play," reads the details from Famitsu as translated by NeoGaf user.

20. Back To Top | #20

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast