Thread: Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou

1. Back To Top | #1

Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou

Achizitionat de la Ikea. Nu a fost folosit. Contine saltea + cadru.
    Dimensiuni 80x190cm.

Pret 350 ron usor discutabil. ( In magazin 550 ron)
    Nu asigur transport.

Pm sau aici pt. contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou-dscn2235-web.jpg   Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou-dscn2236-web.jpg   Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou-dscn2237-web.jpg   Vand Fotoliu-Pat nou-dscn2238-web.jpg  
    Dad was such a drag. Every day he’d eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games… Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn’t even be original about the way he did it. I’m not complaining… I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I’m bringing my new toys with me.”

2. Back To Top | #2
    UP!
    Pret discutabil
    Dad was such a drag. Every day he’d eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games… Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn’t even be original about the way he did it. I’m not complaining… I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I’m bringing my new toys with me.”

3. Back To Top | #3
    up

4. Back To Top | #4
    up 330 ron negociabil

5. Back To Top | #5
    up

6. Back To Top | #6
    up

7. Back To Top | #7
    up

8. Back To Top | #8
    up

9. Back To Top | #9

salve

si de ce vinzi?
    bafta
    HELLO ! Sunt in aer ...

10. Back To Top | #10
    A fost cumparat special pt. camera de oaspeti, camera care intre timp a primit alta mobila ...acum doar ocupa spatiu.

up!
    Actualizare pret: 310 ron

11. Back To Top | #11
    up

12. Back To Top | #12
    up

13. Back To Top | #13
    up

14. Back To Top | #14
    up 300 ron

15. Back To Top | #15
    up

16. Back To Top | #16
    rezervat!

17. Back To Top | #17
    sold!