Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: IMPORTANT ! Pentru toti fotografii incepatori !

1. Back To Top | #321
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    Aristotle

2. Back To Top | #322
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    Aristotle

3. Back To Top | #323
    Caracteristicile obiectivelor, explicate excelent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGUXAMliqM

4. Back To Top | #324
    The Long Game Part 3: Painting in the Dark

"Painting in the Dark: The Struggle for Art in A World Obsessed with Popularity" is the long overdue follow up to the Long Game Parts 1 & 2 which looked at the creative ups and downs of Leonardo da Vinci.

In this new video essay, I've taken a look at the forgotten difficult years of another celebrated artist and wondered what it means for creative people working today.
    Aristotle

5. Back To Top | #325
    Aristotle

6. Back To Top | #326
    Cum arata compresia perspectivei in functie de focala utilizata, pastrand subiectul la aceeasi dimensiune relativa in cadru :

https://giphy.com/gifs/lens-focal-co...vanced-actions
    °·.M·I·R.·° ¬ Mª©hinæ IntendeÐ fºr ®epair¿ng

7. Back To Top | #327
    La versiunile foarte wide s-a apropiat foarte mult din pacate, ma gandesc ca cu cat te apropii cu atat iti distorsioneaza mecla mai mult, dar ideea este interesanta.
    Intre 85 si 135 ai cea mai mica deformare, nu?

8. Back To Top | #328
    Nu ai inteles mare lucru din experiment ) ! Nu priveste deformarea (desi e o concluzie secundara care se poate tragr) ci compresia perspectivei in functie de focala - pastrand subiectul la aceeasi dimensiune relativa in cadru. Ahh a zis si mir exact acelasi lucru mai sus, e de-ajuns daca citesti

9. Back To Top | #329
    Aristotle

10. Back To Top | #330
    Da, dar daca te gandesti la portrete (si nu numai, chiar) deformarea e la fel de importanta cum e compresia perspectivei. Nu mi se pare deloc un fenomen secundar, ci complementar.

11. Back To Top | #331
    fiecare e importanta in felul ei. Daca in spate ai fundal alb infinit atunci compresia perspectivei nu mai conteaza, si e importanta numai distorsionarea subiectului tridimensional data de perspectiva. Daca fundalul e parte integranta din compozitie atunci e importanta compresia perspectivei si raportul dintre subiect si fundal.....fiind mai putin importanta distorsionarea subiectului datorata perspectivei, in anumite limite, desigur...
    °·.M·I·R.·° ¬ Mª©hinæ IntendeÐ fºr ®epair¿ng

12. Back To Top | #332
    Aristotle

13. Back To Top | #333
    Cel mai bun fotograf e de fapt skilled in relatia cu oamenii:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Testino
    MARIO TESTINO
    Aristotle

14. Back To Top | #334
    ---
    Aristotle

15. Back To Top | #335
    http://digital-photography-school.co...rop-portraits/

I always crop a shot below the knee, mid-thigh, at the waist, across forearm, or through the top of head. If I’m going to crop through my model’s waist I will usually ask my model to bring their arms up so I don’t have to crop through their arms.
    I avoid cropping at any of the joints of the body. This includes fingers, toes, elbows, knees and wrists. I also think cropping through the model’s chin looks odd.
    Dupa mai multe poze facute dupa ureche, mi-am dat seama ca exista intrebarea - "Unde e ok sa taiem o fotografie?" si am gasit pagina de mai sus.
    Aristotle

16. Back To Top | #336
    Despre fotografia cu telefonul mobil:

The Camera You Have With You - Luminous Landscape

om-on-the-road

Cel mai important pentru fotografie: lumina si compozitia, apoi aparatul.

But the iPhone is no longer just a grab-shot camera. It’s become a serious tool worthy of your camera bag.

With our iPhones, we can not only take a photo, but we can process it on the spot and, using an array of social media – Facebook, Instragram, Twitter – we can share it instantly with friends and family. This combination of social media and photography is not only fun, but it’s also a great way to learn and be inspired by creative work from around the world.

Photography in the pre-mobile era was often a very intentional endeavor that started with the commitment, Today I’m going out to shoot x,y,z. Part of that commitment meant:

Blocking sufficient time to get to the shooting location,
    Gathering gear,
    Deciding which cameras to take, and
    Choosing which lenses to pack,
    Packing sufficient batteries and SD cards,
    Stowing a tripod, and
    Collecting filters, like a polarizer or neutral density.

And all this gear went into a bag (or two!) that I had to lug around all day. Sound familiar? And that is what my day would be about; very intentionally getting out to shoot.

Of course, I still plan intentional shooting experiences! But, when you compare that intentional scenario from yesterday, with what happens routinely today, well, things can be very different.

Today, I get up and get on with my day, whether it’s work or play, running errands, or just hanging around the house. As the day unfolds, I see things to photograph; the play of light across a clay sculpture my son made in 2nd grade, or a bowl of pears ripening on the kitchen counter. Things that in the past I would have either ignored altogether or just shrugged my shoulders at. (How many times have you said, Dang! I wish I had my camera!)
    Aristotle

17. Back To Top | #337
    pentru un incepator(cum sunt eu) banuiesc ca un nikon d 3300 , un obiectiv nikon 50 mm plus un nikon 55-300 la care se adauga cel de kit(18-55) este suficient.
    are rost sa investesc acum la inceput in ceva mai scump?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617