Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape from Tarkov – Hardcore Narrative MMO Mix of FPS/TPS & RPG Genres

1. Back To Top | #1

Escape from Tarkov – Hardcore Narrative MMO Mix of FPS/TPS & RPG Genres

PC/Mac only

Escape From Tarkov

Escape from Tarkov – Hardcore Narrative MMO Mix of FPS/TPS & RPG Genres – Action Gameplay Trailer | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

Battlestate Games has released a gameplay trailer for its upcoming hardcore narrative MMO game, Escape from Tarkov. Escape from Tarkov is a new hardcore narrative MMO mix of FPS/TPS and RPG genres in which the protagonist finds himself in modern Russian the city sunk into anarchy: only the fittest will solve the mysteries of Tarkov and get out alive.

Escape from Tarkov looks interesting and its closed beta phase is planned for Q1 2016.

Here are the game’s key features:

Hardcore online action RPG/Simulator in a contemporary Russian setting. In Escape from Tarkov, everything hinges on the player and their ability to adapt, survive and overcome any obstruction.
    Story-oriented game advancement with unique quest elaboration. By completing missions and tasks, players not only learn the history of the Tarkov conflict, but also increase their chances to survive and escape the hot zone.
    Next-level realism. Escape from Tarkov is a combat simulator that includes a multitude of hazardous influences. Player actions are influenced by numerous factors, from character’s injuries and physical state to environmental effects.
    Absolute freedom of actions and character control. the game employs 100% realistic ballistics, a full procedural effect system, absolute control of movement, interaction with environment, stealth actions and more. Escape from Tarkov also employs advanced system weapon handling and customization.
    Unique skills and character progress system. The character receives different types of experience depending on what they are doing. The player can improve more than 100 skills that are separated into 4 types: physical, cognitive, combat and practical.
    Individual game progress and choice of tactics. Raids on enemy bases, stealth operations, cooperative missions, trading, exploring, collecting resources, radio communications – in Tarkov, every player finds something for themselves.
    AI-controlled economy influenced by players. The character can barter useful resources, engage in auction activities or open their own business with subordinates and systems.
    Multitude of offline activities. Healing, trading, spying, weapons improvement and customization, management of loot stashes, researches, etc.
    Escape from Tarkov is planning for a closed beta test in early 2016.

2. Back To Top | #2
    Nici n-am auzit de Battlestate Games pana acum, dar astia pot sa faca un joc care arata demn de 2016, Bethesda nu reuseste sa faca unul demn macar de 2012-2013.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

"To know everything like me... You must endure everything like me..."

3. Back To Top | #3

4. Back To Top | #4
    Banned
    pfoai cum arata...

5. Back To Top | #5
    All aboard the hype train!

6. Back To Top | #6
    Lol.

7. Back To Top | #7
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calin_banc View Post
    All aboard the hype train!

chew chewwwwwww

8. Back To Top | #8
    Ce imi place la announcement trailer e ca n-au castigat rusii, dar nici americanii, e ceva sa vezi un trailer de genul asta de la un developer rus.

||ASUS Z87-C||I7 4790k||Noctua NH-U12S/2xNoctua NF-F12||Corsair Vengeance 2x4Gb DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz 1.5v||MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC 8GB||HyperX SSD 3k 480GB||WD 750Gb 32MB||Cooler Master CM 690 II||Super Flower Golden Green 750W||Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma||Razer DeathAdder 2013/Steel Series qck||BENQ 24" GL2450||

9. Back To Top | #9
    Mda, arata cel mai bine pana acum, e chiar peste The Division . Dar pana la release mai este mult timp, deci e loc de downgrade sau poate nu , ca vad ca pe console nu apare.

Intel Core i7-4770k, Gigabyte G1.Sniper5, 2xCorsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 Dual Channel Kit, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB DDR5 256-bit ,Mouse gaming SteelSeries Diablo III Mouse, Monitor LCD Asus VG236H 23 inch 2ms + Nvidia 3D Vision Kit, boxe Logitech z5500 OP: Windows 8.1 Home Premium 64bit

10. Back To Top | #10
    CPU| AMD FX8350 4.4GHz OC|| GPU| Sapphire RX480 Nito+ OC 8 Gb|| MB| MSI 970A-G43|| RAM| Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600MHz|| HDD |Western Digital 1TB||CoolerCPU Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO|
    http://raptr.com/parazitu86/games/sort/hours_played & http://psnprofiles.com/Parazitu86

11. Back To Top | #11
    Mmmmmm ... conserve din portbagaj de Lada
    "You want me to fly in the back of a little tiny fighter aircraft with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he's invincible, home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam, and shoot it before it shoots me, you gotta be shitting me!"
    - Captain Jack Donovan

12. Back To Top | #12

13. Back To Top | #13
    Uau, cat de bine suna...
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

14. Back To Top | #14
    Suna bine arata bine, poate o sa avem o noua surpriza Metro/STALKER/Witcher.
    "You want me to fly in the back of a little tiny fighter aircraft with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he's invincible, home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam, and shoot it before it shoots me, you gotta be shitting me!"
    - Captain Jack Donovan

15. Back To Top | #15
    For those who have questions about EFT, we've managed FAQ.

Q.What is Escape from Tarkov? Who is the developer?
    A.Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore story-driven MMO that combines FPS/TPS with RPG elements. It is being developer by Battlestate Games, the Russian game studio based in St. Petersburg.

Q.Will the game be free to play?
    A.No, the game will be distributed as buy to play, bought once and for all. There will be no microtransactions in the game. However, we do intend to release paid DLCs later on.

Q.Will the Escape from Tarkov be a session-based shooter? What game modes is it going to have?
    A.In the classic meaning of this term - no, the game won’t be session-based. It has several playing modes. The player only has one life, and, with dying, he loses everything that was brought to the location or found in it.

The first and essential mode will be available with the game release, the story mode. The game session (typically an hour or hour and a half long) will take place on a large, about 5-10 sq. km., open location. The player will have to consecutively clear all of these raid scenarios, with several possible exits, each determined by the game story. By completing one scenario, the player unlocks the next one. Players can return to the previously unlocked scenarios in search for particular loot or more detailed exploration (which can lead to the uncovering of side quests and locations)..
    When all scenarios (there will be around 10 of them) are completed, a free roam mode will be unlocked. In this mode, player can move around a 15 sq. km. area without any time limits. Moreover, the game is going to have an Arena mode, which closely resembles gladiator fights.

Thus, although EFT technically does have a session in the scenario mode, it is only determined by the story, where player’s character has to escape from Tarkov. The free roam mode will have no time limitations, and in the Arena the game session will be limited by death either of player’s character or his adversary.

Q.Will Escape from Tarkov have a story?
    A.Escape from Tarkov is a story-driven game, despite ins online foundations. Everything happening in the game will be determined by the story of either main chain of events or by numerous side quests. Side quests, by the way, can be handed out by traders, but some of them can only be discovered and solved by the player, without any hints whatsoever..
    https://m.facebook.com/escapefromtar...09077522719896

16. Back To Top | #16
    Quote Originally Posted by calin_banc View Post
    MMO....There will be no microtransactions in the game.
    SOLD!

17. Back To Top | #17
    Hype?! Arata fantastic din toate punctele de vedere.
    *Know* that when death comes for you, *know* that I shall meet its blade with mine.

18. Back To Top | #18
    Arata ireal de bine. Hai ca The Division va fi cel mai probabil un letdown, dar poate fac rusii o surpriza!

19. Back To Top | #19
    Eu doar si pentru OST si tot l-as juca Ma cam debusoleaza treaba cu multiplayer, mi-ar placea sa existe si single, dar na, sa vedem ce o iesi.
    I never seem to understand, the time the place and who I am, define a way to stay alive, it's like I'm living a lie

20. Back To Top | #20
    CPU| AMD FX8350 4.4GHz OC|| GPU| Sapphire RX480 Nito+ OC 8 Gb|| MB| MSI 970A-G43|| RAM| Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600MHz|| HDD |Western Digital 1TB||CoolerCPU Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO|
    http://raptr.com/parazitu86/games/sort/hours_played & http://psnprofiles.com/Parazitu86

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast