Activision has released the first patch for Wolfenstein, bringing their first-person shooter to version 1.1. The 32.2MB patch is mirrored on FileFront, FileShack, GH (+ dedicated server).
Here are the highlights:
- Fixed issue causing the Healing icon to remain after dying.
- Sprint functionality has been modified so user can sprint longer, but has longer duration before being able to sprint again (pm_Stamina changed from 5 to 10, pm_StaminaThreshold changed from 1 to 5)
- Quick voice chat can be binded to keys via the console (the new binds are _needEngineer, _needMedic, _needSoldier, _needHealth, _needAmmo)
- Control options now feature separate binds for Use (resurrect, objectives) and Item (Ammo, Health, Satchel)
- Reduced how far packs are thrown
- Reduced how far grenades are thrown
- Added ability to change cross hair appearance through the menu
- Global chat now disables properly if disabled through the Server Launcher.
- Fixed bug causing the grenade ammo indicator to reflect having one more grenade in your inventory.
- Audio countdown has been readjusted
- MP43 melee attack speed has been slightly decreased
- Fixed issue causing the crouch icon to remain after dying