Page 556 of 561 FirstFirst ... 56456506546553554555556557558559 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 11209

Thread: China - o noua putere mondiala

1. Back To Top | #11101
    Quote Originally Posted by ablium View Post

Shenzhen air populution level is not too bad, about the same level as in Silicon Valley and San Francisco.

Shenzhen Air Pollution: Real-time PM2.5 Air Quality Index (AQI)
    Erm no it isn't. And by the looks of it the spikes in PM2.5 actually come from China.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China - o noua putere mondiala-sf.png   China - o noua putere mondiala-shnzn.png  

2. Back To Top | #11102
    ^
    ^

It is realtime data. When I was checking, it was around 70, considered as moderate. Probably there is day-time and night-time difference.

3. Back To Top | #11103
    ^
    ^

It is realtime data. When I was checking, it was around 70, considered as moderate. Probably there is day-time and night-time difference.
    Probably? Is the almost smart ablium on holiday?
    Clap clap !

4. Back To Top | #11104
    ^
    ^

Do you know how to read the data? Can you read the data of the last 48 hours?

5. Back To Top | #11105
    I only need to look at this interactive model of China air pollution

Beijing Air Quality Forecast

and compare with Europe's model

European air quality forecast - 3 days PM2.5 prediction

PS: that purple and dark red you see on China's interactive model represent this levels of emissions
    201-300
    Very Unhealthy
    Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
    Active children and adults, and people with respiratory disease, such as asthma, should avoid all outdoor exertion; everyone else, especially children, should limit outdoor exertion.

300+
    Hazardous
    Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects
    Everyone should avoid all outdoor exertion
    Clap clap !

6. Back To Top | #11106
    ^
    ^

We were talking about Shenzhen. Air quality in South China is better. Air quality in Shenzhen is considered moderate most of time. I never contested that averagely European air quality is better than air quality of China. In southern China, the air quality is generally not too bad.

7. Back To Top | #11107
    So... Most of China is purple and dark red on emission scale and you cherry pick Shenzhen. Sweet.
    Clap clap !

8. Back To Top | #11108
    ^
    ^
    Bashing China is sweet!

China - o noua putere mondiala-capture.jpg

A very artistic amateur 4K video of a southern Chinese city.

9. Back To Top | #11109
    No, bashing hypocrites is sweet. I don't give a beep about China, really. Nobody on this forum cares about China, that means you are useless and your propaganda would have more sense somewhere else.
    Clap clap !

10. Back To Top | #11110
    Ce-ar fi sa vorbesti doar in numele tau si sa nu-ti dai cu parerea despre ce-i intereseaza sau nu pe ceilalti colegi de forum?

11. Back To Top | #11111
    Pe sectiunea politic si tu esti un bot care posteaza din interesul "sefului". Poti sa te juri pe Putin ca parerile exprimate pe-aici sunt pareri personale fara nici o tendinta de manipulare?
    Clap clap !

12. Back To Top | #11112
    Eu n-am nici un sef (in nici un fel de relatie cu nimeni) si imi exprim in mod evident doar parerile personale. Nu e nimic de manipulat in plus fata de ce face cu unii din voi MSM. O sa fiti si mai profund manipulati pentru ca incep sa fie introduse elemente de filtrare a informatiei si manipulare avansata bazate pe AI.

13. Back To Top | #11113
    In timp ce voi, astia care aveti impresia ca aveti discernamant, luati lumina direct de la rasarit, pe nemestecate. Lol.

14. Back To Top | #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by MosSpanac View Post
    No, bashing hypocrites is sweet. I don't give a beep about China, really. Nobody on this forum cares about China, that means you are useless and your propaganda would have more sense somewhere else.
    Nobody asks you to care about China. If you don't care, why are you a frequent visitor and poster of this thread? My advice to you: simply put me on your ignore list and never visit this thread again.

There are many important world figures who care about China, not necessarily wishing China well, but concerning the impact of China's development on them and their countries. You don't need to care as long as you can find a job in UK and get paid sufficiently to rent a bedroom.

While you think that Chinese slave workers make about 100 dollars monthly, you perhaps need to know what Chinese visitors to Europe think nowadays.
    Last edited by ablium; 07-09-2017 at 03:30.

15. Back To Top | #11115
    Google Translate

More translation by correcting errors in Google Transplation.

6) We attended the 7.14 French National Day parade, in the Champs Elysees, President Emmanuel Macron standing on the inspection car passed by me. The parade can't compare to the Chinese National Day parade in spectacularity, being simply too weak. The paces of the soldiers were chaos and heads of soldiers didn't turn uniformly. Trump also came to view the parade for a while. I don't feel at all the magnificence and overwhelmingness of a great parade.
    (Ablium comment: He was referring to this parade. French annual parade is more casual. China usually holds a huge parade once every 5 or 10 years. )

(7) Paris still remains the same as 100 years ago. Many buildings are preserved in modern times. In order to keep these buildings, new construction above the ground is minimized, so there are no viaducts. They can only dig underground, so the subway is extremely developed. However, the subway trains are relatively old. Of course, this shows an obvious style. The government attaches great importance to the harmony of the building. For example, the color of paint that a company chooses to paint a wall must be approved by the government. When repairing a building, a cardboard that looks the same as the surface of the build must be placed outside the scaffolding. If you do not look carefully, you can't find the difference between the real wall and fake wall. But it also shows that the fastest growing period of Europe, which at 100 years after the industrial revolution, has passed. Now the pattern of the city has been laid and is stable. And China is in the fastest growing period at the present, so our city is still constantly expanding.

(8) Modern Europe produced many great men, such as France's Voltaire, Rousseau, Hugo, Monet, etc., so there are many traces of modern civilization in Paris. One thing that I appreciate most in Paris is that many local young people often go to some art exhibition to be immersed art atmosphere, such as painting, music, design, etc. At least young people in China has not developed such a trend, they prefer to pursue pop music concerts and the like.

(9) On the differences in consumption, Apple's mobile phone in Europe is not as popular as in China. They prefer the product with high value to price ratio. Quite a lot of people use Huawei mobile phones. In addition, I have never visited in the LV and other luxury product stores, but in Paris, I should go to visit these stores. The service attitude of the staff of LV shop in Paris is more sincere and their service attitude does not depend on whether you buy or not buy their products. They may feel that you are experiencing their brand culture if you visit their stores. This makes it easy for people to accept and approve their brand by strong user experience. The LV store in China is more suitable for buying things and is inclined to be an identity of social status.

(10) It is incredible that there are few public toilets in Paris. Perhaps in order to save the old building or government not dare to spend taxpayer money. If you want to go to the toilet, it is best to go to the coffee shop to buy a cup of coffee and then go to the toilet by the way, which leads to more consumption. In China's first-tier and second-tier cities, there is certainly a public toilet separated by a certain distance from others. I think the public toilet is very necessary. For example, near the Eiffel Tower, I waited in line for one hour in a toilet. The time was wasted.

(11) In Paris, many of the shopping malls have accepted Alipay payment. I tried to pay a bit. It was very convenient. Now the Czech Republic also begin to learn from Hangzhou mobile payment experience. China's cashless city model is exporting to the world. Thinking about the 15th and 16th centuries, when Europe took the lead in the world awakening, they sailed to discover the new continent, and then assimilated different places by colonization. And now, China's Internet industry has started to change the traditional life of Europeans by an advanced and moderated means. What is civilization? This is called civilization!

(12) Europeans are not eager to make money. Many shops close before the sky turns dark. We can't imagine this in China because it is the peak time of consumption a few hours after dinner. But they do not see it this way. Perhaps under the high welfare policy, people are satisfied with their life. This high welfare not only has become the burden of the government but also the obstacles for social progress. People who enjoy welfare become increasingly lazy and lose creativity.
    (Ablium's comment: He probably does not know that a part of the reason that stores close early in weekdays and close in the weekend is the Christian tradition.)

Of course, this is also related to their distribution system. The difference in income between a white collar and a migrant worker in China is obvious, but the difference in Europe is not that big. Similarly, the European personal income tax is also trying to narrow the income gap. One person has the monthly income of 1500 euros and the other person has monthly income of 1000 euros, after deducting personal income tax, the two net wages are almost the same, which led people are more willing to do easy work, so the society is dreary. (Ablium's comment: His analysis is too simplistic.)

More translation to come.
    Last edited by ablium; 07-09-2017 at 11:53.

16. Back To Top | #11116
    Nobody asks you to care about China. If you don't care, why are you a frequent visitor and poster of this thread? My advice to you: simply put me on your ignore list and never visit this thread again.

You don't need to care as long as you can find a job in UK and get paid sufficiently to rent a bedroom.

While you think that Chinese slave workers make about 100 dollars monthly, you perhaps need to know what Chinese visitors to Europe think nowadays.
    Yea, it definately looks like the smart guy who posts sometime on this account is gone. I just told you that bashing hypocrites is sweet.

While i might be poor by some standards, even though i don't consider myself poor and i can afford the vast majority of stuff i want, at least i am not selling my conscience for peanuts, i can held my head high by not making compromise and i am not the one who is supporting genocide and similar crimes against humanity.
    Being poor is not a shame, being a cunt it is. If your reccuring argument that is supposed to shut me down is "you are poor", it only shows how pathetic you are and how twisted your vision about life and what matters in life is.

And i just told you, i dont care about China and ehat chinese people think about Europe.
    Last edited by MosSpanac; 07-09-2017 at 22:18.

17. Back To Top | #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by MosSpanac View Post
    what chinese people think about Europe.
    Come on, don't be so gullible. If Europe were so crap in Chinese tourists' opinion, then it meant China was generally so much better. And have you seen 'China Town' areas here in the west? In London, in Paris, in New York? They are the crappiest areas possible. Surely if Chinese people would be used to such high standards then they'd make the Chinese quarters all over the world the same. Pinnacles of civilisation and modernity. Bollocks...

18. Back To Top | #11118
    D'oh!
    /sarcasm

Obviously i know who i am talking with, if i start assuming everything that he is saying is true or at least a general pov, i would get nowhere... one extra reason not to care about this particular chinese opinion about Europe, lol.
    Clap clap !

19. Back To Top | #11119
    Quote Originally Posted by AxA View Post
    Come on, don't be so gullible. If Europe were so crap in Chinese tourists' opinion, then it meant China was generally so much better. And have you seen 'China Town' areas here in the west? In London, in Paris, in New York? They are the crappiest areas possible.
    If a Chinatown in the West had been in China, it would also been considered as a crappy area. When my elementary classmate visited in San Francisco last year, he was shocked by the shabbiness of the China town and some other areas in the city. But some Chinese plazas in California are really nice. This is one of them with many restaurants where I often visit.
    Chinese Plaza - Google Maps

Did you see the last video that I linked? Most large cities of China look like that today. I have not watch it, view it in 4K for detail. How does it compare to London?

This is the city in day time.
    Guangzhou Travel Vlog 4K - YouTube

Wait for my translation of what he said about the most luxury department stores in Paris. You will be shocked. Before I give you the translation watch the video of Shenzhen today in 4K mode, so you can get a feeling whether he said is true or not.

Shenzhen Travel Vlog4K - YouTube

Shenzhen underground train station in the city center (for long distance travel not metro)-Youtube
    Last edited by ablium; 08-09-2017 at 07:05.

20. Back To Top | #11120
    The chinese tourists are so uncivilized, even the great leader himself had to teach them how to behave

Subscribe to read

Chinese Government Publishes Guide on How to Avoid Being a Terrible Tourist - The Atlantic
    Clap clap !

Page 556 of 561 FirstFirst ... 56456506546553554555556557558559 ... LastLast