Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: Science News

1. Back To Top | #481
    Nu cred ca exista metrul si secunda in momentul constructiei piramidei.

2. Back To Top | #482

3. Back To Top | #483
    target and exterminate people of African descent as part of an ongoing global depopulation agenda.
    Si cine mai munceste in conditii groaznice, sa mineze chestii ? nu poti fi stapan fara sclavi(indiferent de rasa sau culoare).
    "You want me to fly in the back of a little tiny fighter aircraft with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he's invincible, home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam, and shoot it before it shoots me, you gotta be shitting me!"
    - Captain Jack Donovan

4. Back To Top | #484
    Robotii/sisteme automate.

5. Back To Top | #485

Astept sa vad robotii de or sa faca asta, mai ales cu ce resurse or sa fie ei construiti si cine o sa faca mentenanta la ei.
    "You want me to fly in the back of a little tiny fighter aircraft with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he's invincible, home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam, and shoot it before it shoots me, you gotta be shitting me!"
    - Captain Jack Donovan

6. Back To Top | #486
    Astea doua imi plac in mod deosebit si ma fac sa ma gandesc numai la lucruri frumoase in viitor .... Suna bini di tat ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Science News-levels.jpg  
    Da, omul umbla ca o umbra, se framanta degeaba, strange comori si nu stie cine le va lua.

Psalmul 39:6

7. Back To Top | #487
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy_ro View Post
    Astept sa vad robotii de or sa faca asta, mai ales cu ce resurse or sa fie ei construiti si cine o sa faca mentenanta la ei.
    Asta ti se pare a fi marea problema?

Robots Will Run Mines Within the Next Decade

"The industry that everybody currently knows will be unrecognizable" in five to seven years, O’Neill said. With mining processes automated, Anglo’s "employee of the future" will only need to focus on managing the company’s relations with governments and communities that live near its mines, he said."

Mentenanta? Se lucreaza si la aia: Damaged Robot Can 'Heal' Itself in Less Than 2 Minutes

Mai sunt si dintr-aia care asigura service-ul, in completare.

8. Back To Top | #488
    Intuitive Investigator Benvolio's Avatar
    Nu stiu cum va fi/cat va dura cu mineritul, dar agricultura (cel putin cultura cerealelor) deja poate fi complet automatizata:

Shropshire farm completes harvest with nothing but robots

Quote Originally Posted by Engadget
    Researchers in Shropshire, England have managed to sow and harvest a field of barley using nothing but robots. Many aspects of farming have now been automated, but rarely is the entire process — planting, tending, monitoring and harvesting — completed without someone stepping foot inside the field. The 'Hands-Free Hectare' project was set up last October by a team from Harper Adams University. With £200,000 in government funding, they modified a tractor and combine harvester with cameras, lasers and GPS systems. Drones and a robot "scout," which could scoop up and carry soil samples, helped the group monitor the field from afar.
    Doar ca deocamdata nu renteaza:
    Quote Originally Posted by Engadget
    Kit Franklin, the project's leader and an agricultural engineer, freely admits that it was "the most expensive hectare of barley ever."
    Btw, am mutat discutia despre cauzele homosexualitatii si pro/contra prevenirii ei in topic separat:

Cauzele homosexualitatii si despre posibilitatea prevenirii ei
    "Viata e complexa si are multe aspecte." (©Filantropica)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425